Hello Lovers! ❤
I got another award. 😁😁😁
Yes! I did. 😀
And it is a very special one too.
The idea behind this award is to motivate other fellow bloggers and to act as a token of appreciation. When the award is awarded, they will be posting a link to the nominated blog on their own website, so that people can actually find those blogs. They feel that there are so many awesome people to chat with who are blogging too and it can be hard to find people easily, so through this people who want to find new bloggers can do so more easily- just comment on the Wakuwafu award page when you receive it and they will put up a link to your blog.
Click here to read more and make sure to follow this wonderful page full of talented writers. They will introduce to this whole new world of anime and everything related. 😍 🙂
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell them over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that they can put your blog up on the wakuwafu page. Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section.
Three things I would like to tell my fellow bloggers:
(This is going to be really random. Just going to blurt it out. Okay? :P)
1) I am crushing bad over this South Korean actor so hard. 😛 Lee Min Ho, you own me. 😍
2) I believe that one can also live their life on their own. No partner, no love or even friends. There is so much to read, watch, travel and see. Art could be your companion for life. At least that is what my plan is. 😉
3) I have a dream of getting published one day. Let’s see. 😀
Three questions for the nominees:
1) What does your fantasy world look like?
2) If you could live one person’s life as your own, who would that person be?
3) Your one ultimate wish?
One piece of advice:
(I wrote this one a while ago after noticing some blogs. So, lets just say…it’s a blogging tip. 😉 )
I recently came through many blogs that use a background image. Which is alright. I love background images. But what you have to keep in check is that the text color should be contrasting so that your text can be decipherable.
Like, if you are using a dark background, the text color should be light and a contracting shade. And vice versa for a light background. Also, the color should be contrasting. This is very, very important. Like for a blue background, May be use yellow, or pink or any other contrasting color.
Your beautiful posts should never go ignored because of this small mistake which can easily be fixed.
I am all for background images and beautiful colors but the text should be readable.
Thank you so much for reading this and fixing the problem (I pointed this to a few bloggers I came across recently. 🙂 )
Happy blogging! 😁
(If you see any problem with my blog, then please point it out. I will be very grateful and happy that you care. 🙂 )
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 😁