I was nominated by the very talented and creative bloggers, Wide-eyed and Atomic Words, for “The Blogger Recognition Award” for which I am very thankful and highly elated. Thanks again for the honor. 🙂
They have amazing blogs. Y’all should drop by. 🙂
The Blogger Recognition Award was founded by Eve Estells, Edge of the Night author. This lady created this award so that she could help bloggers connect with each other and help each other.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
I was tired of all these random amazing thoughts pouring out of me but no place to pile them up somewhere. Diary writing is not for me. I will be too shy and afraid to write one. What if anyone finds it and judge me or something. What if they don’t understand it or worst if they do?
So, some dear friends told me about blogosphere. One day after another, I was hooked. All this amazing talent bundled at one space. Many like me, many unlike. Different places, different history, different languages. So much to learn and to share. It was like I discovered magic. 🙂 And I decided to begin my journey here. 😀
So far, I am loving it to the core. 🙂
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
I don’t think I am the right person to be doing that. I am still learning and growing here. I will just say…write from your heart. People really dig that shit. 😉
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing.
THANK YOU EVERY ONE. Y’ALL CAN CHECK THE NOMINATED BLOGS. THEY ARE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE AND AWE-INSPIRING. 🙂
Many of you might already have been nominated. So, you can skip this. It’s cool. 🙂
Much love :-*