Hey! I am Bro now. 8D
Two incredible bloggers nominated me for ‘Brotherhood of the world bloggers award‘. One is this very beautiful artist, Kritika Vashist. You should check out her blog, she puts her soul into the words and trust me the outcome is overwhelmingly beautiful.
The other is, Ashish Kumar. A very passionate writer who knows how to balance reality and imagination. 🙂
You should check out their blogs. Trust me you won’t be sorry. 🙂
Rules: 1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the rules and display the ‘Brotherhood of the world bloggers award’ logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
1. You are given the responsibility to bring global peace, how will you do that? I will quote Mahatma Gandhi here, “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” I would like to make my actions an example for people to be kind and peaceful. 🙂
2. Did blogging improve your life in any way? Oh! You have no idea. Reading other people’s thoughts and sharing your own could be a very insightful and liberating journey. It made me more understanding, introspective and thoughtful.
3. You can do anything you want for 3 hours, what would you do? That’s a no brainer. Read! Definitely,I will do more reading. 😀
4. Reading or writing, given you’ll be paid for reading? For me, sometimes reading is more liberating. I sometimes have a hard time with my wayward thoughts. They go haywire. Jumping, running and hiding here and there. To bring them under control, I read. Reading is my antidote and also an inspiration to write more.
5. An idea of a perfect life? I don’t believe in perfection. For me, imperfect is perfect. I like the bumps and slopes. Plain, steadiness is boring.
6. You can travel back in time, what year you would choose and why? Ah! the 90s. Definitely, the 90s. 😀 I loved the simpler but so very simple life. People actually talked to each other and paid attention. The fashion was good and affordable. Great tv shows, more decency, less crime and inflation. No obsession with the phoney life, photo shops and social image. Less traffic, people were more trusting, better organic goods, lesser adulteration. Great songs, music and culture. Cassettes and tape recorders. Better cartoon shows and news channels. Do I need to say more? I am getting nostalgic now. 😦
7. Space, Solitude, Silence. Choose one and why? Solitude – And to answer why I will quote Thoreau here “I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.‘ This thought resonates with my feelings. 🙂
8. Is there life elsewhere in universe? O, I don’t even doubt it. There definitely is. Some happier than us and some more miserable, if that is even possible. :p
9. You have to plan a surprise for your best friend, but you are broke. What will you plan? I have always believed in personalized gestures more. Even if I am gifting something, I make sure it has their personal taste and liking. Or something they always wanted to have but along with it, I make sure to write a personal letter and a handmade greeting card or something to make them feel more valued and special. 😀
So, this time, with no money, I will just do that and may be write a diary filled with the story of our friendship and all the shenanigans. :p
10. One of your friends, with whom you were not in contact for many years, meets you somewhere and starts cursing you. How will you tackle the situation? Wouldn’t that be normal? Who talks with friends with no ‘sentence enhancers’? :p I will probably laugh, reply with something more offensive, give my friend a bear hug and then will spank her hard for not contacting me for all those years. 😉
1. What kind of person you are. Introvert,extrovert or ambivert?I am a very distinct ambivert.
2. Who is your source of inspiration? Mostly nature and the people around me. It only depends how you perceive things. Even a random dust particle seen in clear light can inspire something in the mind. 🙂
3. The most happiest moment of your life. I think that is yet to come and when it will, I will announce it to the world. 😀
4. What legacy would you like to leave. I try to do good and show kindness & understanding with each passing day by making mistakes and learning more. May be this attitude of mine, will be my legacy for someone…one day. 🙂
5. Your most beautiful imagination so far. That one day, this whole wide world will actually be kind and loving towards every living and non living soul. Rid of this ego and greed. Not a slave but a master of their minds. 🙂
6. Favourite quote. “There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
― Ernest Hemingway
7. Hobbies other than blogging. Reading, reading and reading. 😀 And sometimes, I take a break by watching some movies or series. :p
Nicole (lets be bros now, sister 😉 )
La Audacia de Aquiles
Life as we see it
I pass the same questions to you as these questions were so fun and insightful. Choose any 10 from the list 🙂
THANK YOU EVERY ONE. Y’ALL CAN CHECK THE NOMINATED BLOGS. THEY ARE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE AND AWE-INSPIRING. 🙂
Many of you might already have been nominated. So, you can skip this. It’s cool. 🙂
Much love :-*